OUR RETURNS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
1. CHANGING YOUR MIND / CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
If you change your mind and wish to return the goods you have bought from us, you can do so. If you are not happy with your purchase you have up to 7 days from the day you received your order to return it without penalty. The goods need to be in unused condition. You may be liable for the direct costs of returning the goods. All returned Items are subject to inspection to ensure the items are suitable for a refund.
Preparing your products for a return
To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible you are responsible for the following when returning your products;
- package your products safely and securely for protection during transit;
- clearly mark your return reference number on the outside of the parcel; and
- include all accessories and parts that were sold with the product.
Failure to adhere to any of these requirements could delay the processing of your request or result in its decline altogether.
2. DAMAGED OR WRONG ITEMS AT POINT OF DELIVERY
You have the right to inspect your goods upon delivery. If upon inspection you find that the item is damaged or is not the item you originally ordered, you can refuse the delivery. At your request the right goods will be replaced and redelivered to you at no extra cost. Alternatively you can cancel the order and get a full refund.
3. ON ALL OPEN BOX ITEMS: 6 MONTH APPLIED WARRANTY
If in the first six months of you having received your goods you find that they are unsafe or have a manufacturing defect, you are entitled to return the goods without penalty and Premium Outlet will repair and replace the failed, unsafe or defective goods or refund you the purchase price that you have paid. We reserve the right to send the goods for a technical assessment to determine what the cause of the defect is.
You will lose your right to claim if the defect is caused by:
- Lightning or power surges
- Damage, misuse or abuse of the goods
- Goods used for a purpose other than the one the goods were Manufactured for (Premium Outletproducts that are for Domestic use)
- Goods used contrary to their instruction manuals
- Accidental damage
On all New “A” Grade stock, a Manufacture Warranty will be applied:
4. PRODUCT DEFECTS AFTER THE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY HAS EXPIRED
If the manufacturer’s warranty has expired and you wish to have your goods repaired, Premium Outlet will arrange a repair to take place on your Behalf. A quote will be sent to you in 5 days of the goods being received for your approval.
- An assessment fee may be charged whether or not the repair takes place
- You will be liable for all associated costs of any repairs that are done out of warranty
5. OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION
- Repairs within the warranty period take no longer than 21 days after receipt by Premium Outlet. If in the event your repair takes longer than the stipulated time you will either get a replacement of that item with the same or similar model or your money back. This excludes returns made during the item’s extended warranty period, if and where this is applicable.
- Premium Outlet warrants that every new or reconditioned part installed during any repair or maintenance work and the Labour required to install it for a period of three months after the date of installation. Should such failure, defect or unsafe feature not be remedied within such three months then Premium Outlet will either replace the goods or refund you for the purchase price you have paid for the goods.
- You may lose your right to return a product if:
– the goods have been disassembled,
– permanently installed,
– affixed or combined with other goods;
- Or a public regulation for reasons of public health or other prohibits the return of such goods.
6. GIFT VOUCHERS & COUPONS
There are two types of Coupons: a Coupon with a fixed amount of a discount, e.g. R100 off (“Fixed Coupon”), and a Coupon with a percentage discount, e.g. 10% off (“Percentage Coupon”).
Where you have used a Fixed Coupon to pay for an order, and you or Premium Outlet later cancels your order (or part thereof) prior to delivery of the relevant product(s), or you log a return of one or more products for a credit in accordance with the Returns Policy, the value of the Fixed Coupon will be deducted off the purchase price of the cancelled or returned product(s) (as applicable), and we will credit your account for
7. CHARGES AND REFUNDS
If you return a defective product to us, but you fail to return all of the accessories and parts that were sold with that product, we are entitled to (subject to applicable law) to refuse the return, only to replace the item that you did return, or to estimate the value of the missing accessories and parts and only to credit or refund you in respect of the returned item.
If you return a product that does not comply with this Policy, you may be liable to reimburse Premium Outlet for the cost of collecting the product from you and the cost of having the product returned to you.
Under no circumstances will Gift Cards be refunded.
Please note that we only refund to the payment method that you originally used – i.e. payment by credit card will be refunded to the same credit card, payment by EFT will be refunded to your nominated bank account, and payment by eBucks will be refunded to your eBucks account.